Before we begin:
- Download and print the handout (or have it open on your screen).
- Grab something to write with so you can participate in the activities (if you're not printing the handout, grab some paper as well).
- It's helpful (though not necessary) to have some financial information handy, like monthly income, expenses, credit card statements, and your credit score. So you might want to have that nearby before we get started. This information is solely for your use during the activities - we won't ask you to share anything with us.
- You should be able to complete this class in 25-30 minutes, depending on how much time you spend on each activity.
Overview:You're trying to save money, so you cut out that daily latte you love so much. Right? Wrong. You can find plenty of people willing to offer advice about how to live within your means. But the real secret to wrangling your budget is to live by your unique value system. That’s what this class will help you do: Identify the types of purchases that give you the most happiness, and arm you with tactics for bringing your spending in line with what matters most to you.
- Get tips for making sure you're really spending on what matters to you.
- Understand how to become more aware of your spending habits (and a few strategies to improve them).
- Learn a whole different way of looking at your money.
While we love our new online classes, we also love getting better. Please share your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!